TB Control Program
A TB free Punjab with zero deaths, diagnose & poverty caused by TB. .
To effectively end the TB epidemic in Punjab by 2035 as per vision.
Achieve universal access to TB diagnosis & treatment in Punjab 2023 as per “End TB Strategy”.
Following the DOTS strategy, the main components are
- Ensure political commitment.
- Early care declaration & diagnosis through quality assured Bacteriology.
- Provide standardized treatment with supervision & patient support.
- Effective drug supply & management.
- Collection of data on standardized recording & reporting tools.
- Evaluation of performance
- (2) To address, TB/HIV, MDR-TB & the needs of poor & vulnerable population
- (3) Engaging all care providers.
- (4) Empowering people with TB & communities through partnership.
- (5) Contribute to health system strengthening based on primary health care. .
|Address:||24-Cooper Road, Lahore.|
|Phone:||042-99205953 042-99203799 042-99203798|